The Coalition and our public & private sector planning partners are pleased to present the
11th Annual Statewide Symposium in Support of Service Members, Veterans, & Their Families
April 15 & 16, 2020
The annual symposium features breakout sessions, keynote speakers, exhibitors, and networking opportunities focused on providing knowledge, skills, and tools to serve and support the military and veteran community.
- 2 Days of Programming and 11 Tracks: All programming is focused on increasing knowledge, skills & abilities for serving and supporting the military, veteran and family population.
- General Sessions: Learn about key statewide initiatives and hear directly from leaders in our military and veteran community.
- Networking: Representatives from the military, government, and community in attendance. Our networking reception at the end of day one includes refreshments, music and gift basket giveaways.
- Exhibitor Fair: Programs and resources to assist service members, veterans and their families.
- Continuing Education Units: CEUs provided for a variety of disciplines (see below for details).
Check back soon for the 2020 symposium agenda, sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, and registration details.
All attendees can request a certificate of attendance or continuing education credits at no additional cost by completing a request after the event. Please visit the CEU table at the event to register each day and then submit the online request after the event.
If you have questions about continuing education, please contact Empowerment Systems at email@example.com or call 480-367-6937 x 100.
We plan to offer CEUs for the following disciplines (subject to change):
- Social Work
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Thanks to the support of our partners and sponsors, full and partial scholarships are available to offset the cost of registration for those who would not otherwise be able to attend and to those traveling from outside of Central Arizona that would experience financial hardship.
To request a scholarship, please complete the form: https://form.jotform.com/80298195806972
Please wait to register for the event until you hear from our team. A special link will be provided.
Discount links for 25% off will be sent to all partners, employers, and navigators in January. If you don’t receive your link via email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-753-8802.
Discounts are also available for groups of 3+ and 8+ registering from the same organization.
EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the Symposium, please contact email@example.com or 602-753-8802 for more information.
Please note that exhibitor registration is separate from participant registration and must be confirmed in advance.
Desert Willow Conference Center is located south of Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. Hotels near the airport, especially on the south side, will be in close proximity to the Symposium.
The Coalition does not have a specific room block available at any of the hotels listed below, however, the Homewood Suites and Courtyard may offer a special rate for attendees of conference center events.
Nearby hotels include:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South
- Courtyard Phoenix Airport
- GreenTree Inn & Suites
- Phoenix Marriott Tempe at the Buttes
- Sheraton Phoenix Airport
- Please note cancellation requests for refunds must be received by 3/24/20. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations may be transferred to another individual at any time.
- For special accommodations, including dietary restrictions, please email email@example.com or call 602-753-8802 by 4/1/20.
For information on the 2010 – 2019 Symposiums, visit the event archive pages below:
| 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 |