The Coalition and our public & private sector planning partners are pleased to present the
11th Annual Statewide Symposium
in Support of Service Members,
Veterans, & Their Families
April 21 & 22, 2021
For ten straight years we gathered at Desert Willow Conference Center for the only annual conference in Arizona that brings together the military, government and community in support of all who serve and their families. The pandemic disrupted our 2020 event, so this year we invite you to join us in the ACMF Virtual Conference Center for the 11th Statewide Symposium.
The format may be different, however the focus remains the same…connecting and learning to strengthen how we collectively care for, serve, support, employ, educate and assist the 500,000+ service members, veterans and families that call Arizona home.
We are excited to welcome people to the event from around Arizona and beyond!
- 4 general sessions featuring Arizona leadership and key statewide initiatives.
- 2 half-days of virtual programming focused on increasing knowledge, skills & abilities for serving the military, veteran and family population.
- 24 different breakout session topics across 5 tracks, with an emphasis on discussion and Q & A for every breakout.
- Opportunities to network with representatives from the military, government & community in an online lounge area.
- Virtual sponsor and exhibitor area with program information and resources to assist service members, veterans & their families.
2021 SYMPOSIUM AGENDA
(Note that the topics are subject to change. The most current agenda will be posted here. Information on presenters will be available in the Virtual Conference Center closer to the event.)
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Thanks to our sponsors and partners, there is no cost to participants to attend the Symposium.
Please register online before April 16th.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone is welcome to attend! This includes:
Service members (Active Duty, Guard, Reserve), veterans & their family members
Representatives of military, government and community organizations:
Health care & allied health professionals, mental health providers & social workers, first responders, managed care providers, Veteran Service Organization members, employers & HR professionals, educators (early childhood, K-12, higher ed), faith-based community representatives and attorneys & legal advocates
Anyone else in our community that is a part of building support for all who serve.
Please contact the event team at email@example.com.
EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring the Symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-753-8802 for more information.