Take the Survey
Thank you in advance for participating in the Arizona Veteran Survey! Below are a few things you should know before you get started.
The survey is open to everyone in Arizona including service members, veterans, family members, providers, and community members. You will only answer questions related to your role. Please share the survey with your network so everyone’s voice can be heard.
The survey will likely take you 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Once you start, you must complete the survey in one sitting. You cannot save your answers and return to it.
- All of your responses are completely anonymous.
- You can skip any question you don’t wish to answer. All the information will only be reported as group data.
It’s very important to finish the survey if you can.
- The information gathered from the survey will have a direct impact on the services and support provided to the military, veteran and family population.
- At the end of the survey, you can click the link when prompted to receive a copy of a survey summary by email.
We will be drawing for rewards to thank you for your time.
- At the end of the survey, you will be prompted to 1) receive a copy of a survey summary by email, if you want; or 2) opt in for the drawing.
- If you decide to opt in to one or both options, we will ask for your name, email and phone number, which will only be used to contact you for either purpose. Your contact information is stored completely separately from your survey responses, which are anonymous.
- Rewards include:
- Every person who completes the survey can choose to be entered into a drawing for one of ten $50 VISA gift cards.
- We may also have thank you gifts like event tickets available from our survey partners.
- When we reach 1000 surveys, a person will be randomly selected to choose a military or veteran charity to receive a $500 donation.
- When we reach 2500 surveys, a person will be randomly selected to choose a military or veteran charity to receive a $1000 donation.
For Frequently Asked Questions, please head over to the Survey FAQ page.