Welcome to the Reserve Quickstart Guide.
This is a starting point for finding resources for reserve service members and their families.
This guide is intended for:
- Reserve service members from any branch
- Family members
- A person who is helping one of the above
1. Use your unit resources: Units have personnel and resources available to assist service members and families. Resources may vary by branch and service but may include:
- Chain of command
- Family Readiness
- Victim Advocates
- Resilience, stress first aid, suicide intervention and prevention personnel
2. Consider National Guard & Active Duty resources: Some resources provided by the Guard and Active Duty installations can be used by reservists and their families.
3. Contact the National Veterans Crisis Line: This resource is available 24/7 to all service members, veterans, family members and concerned individuals.
Phone: 1-800-273-8255, option 1.
4. Military OneSource: An array of information, resources and support is available from Military OneSource. This includes no-cost counseling services, as well as assistance with identifying resources.
Link: Military OneSource