Welcome to the Arizona National Guard Quickstart Guide.
This is a starting point for finding resources for Arizona National Guard Members and their families.
This guide is intended for:
- Members of the Army & Air National Guard
- Family members
- A person who is helping one of the above
1. Contact the Joint Family Programs Office (JFPO): This office can connect Guard Members and families within the Arizona Air & Army National Guard to services and resources around the state. Contact the office at 602-267-2593.
2. Use your unit/wing resources: Every unit and wing in the Arizona National Guard has personnel and resources available to assist Guard Members and families. This can include:
- Chain of command
- Family Readiness
- Victim Advocates
- Resilience, stress first aid, suicide intervention and prevention personnel
3. Access mental health services: If you are concerned about the mental health of a Guard Member or family member, contact one of the above individuals or you can also contact the National Veterans Crisis Line 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255, option 1.
4. Connect with Military OneSource: An array of information, resources and support is available from Military OneSource. This includes no-cost counseling services, as well as assistance with identifying resources.
Link: Military OneSource
5. Explore information and resources on the Network: There are many resources outside the Guard that can also be helpful to service members and their families. The Resource Network is your gateway to these resources:
- Universal Resources – This is a list of resources accessible to any service member, veteran or family member, without regard to status or eligibility.
- Navigation Guides – These guides help with navigating around the many services, resources and organizations available.
If you are a service member, veteran or family member in crisis, or you are concerned about someone, please call the National Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 (option 1). This line is available 24/7.
Questions, comments or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.