Welcome to the Navigation Guide section of the Military/Veteran Resource Network!
Note: This is the temporary home of the network and navigation guides as we work to transition to the new Military/Veteran Resource Network site.
Navigation Guides help to connect people to resources. They offer information, tips, suggestions and links around a specific topic.
The following Quickstart Navigation Guides are starting points for finding resources and navigating the military, government and community systems of care:
MILITARY MEMBERS & FAMILIES (currently serving in uniform):
VETERANS & FAMILY MEMBERS:
- All-Era Veterans Quickstart Guide
- OEF/OIF/OND (Iraq & Afghanistan) Quickstart Guide
- VA Services Quickstart Guide
- Women Service Member/Veterans Quickstart Guide
- Aging Veterans
- Homeless & At-Risk for Homelessness Quickstart Guide
- Children & Youth Quickstart Guide
- County-by-County Quickstart Guides: County Overview | Apache | Cochise | Coconino | Gila| Graham | Greenlee | La Paz | Maricopa | Mohave | Navajo | Pima | Pinal | Santa Cruz | Yavapai |Yuma
- Topic Overview | Employment | Family Issues | Finances | Higher Education | Housing & Homelessness | Legal | Mental Health | Physical Health | Spiritual