ARIZONA ROADMAP TO VETERAN EMPLOYMENT
JOB SEEKERS & EMPLOYEES
RECOMMENDATIONS & NEXT STEPS
1. Complete the job search checklist: View & Download
2. Connect with an employment support program: Resources and support area available in every county statewide!
IN PERSON (eligible veterans receive priority service):
Arizona@Work: Find your local One-Stop for job search assistance (locations statewide).
Arizona Department of Economic Security Veterans Program: Services are available statewide.
3. Explore opportunities: There are many different resources to help you translate your military experience, explore career options and connect to employment opportunities.
Arizona Roadmap Portal – an online portal for military skills translation and matching to employment opportunities.
VA eBenefits Jobs – the VA website focused on job search (note: the Department of Defense H2H.jobs initiative now falls under this site).
My Next Move for Veterans – a Department of Labor website that includes an Interest Profiler.
4. Participate in a Roadmap Hiring Program: These programs focus on pre-matching candidates and open positions based on skills and job requirements. Interviews take place on the day of the event.
Upcoming hiring events – special thanks to Cisco for their support of these events:
November 10, 2017 – Phoenix – Click here to register
March 29, 2018 – Ft. Huachuca – Sierra Vista – Click here to register
Previous hiring events:
September 2016 – Ft. Huachuca – Sierra Vista
June 2016 – Arizona National Guard – Phoenix
5. Find supportive services to address areas such as housing, finances, family stress and physical health.
Visit the Military/Veteran Resource Network section of our site and click on the navigation guides.
Need additional assistance or have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-753-8802.
Thank you for your service!